• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lasang
Fresh Boarder

bearsville theater

#51433 2 years, 8 months ago
Has anyone received tickets from GDTS for Bob at Bearsville theater? i haven't heard anything, and can't figure out if the tickets were sent out already either. anybody know anything?

thank you!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: bearsville theater

#51490 2 years, 8 months ago
lasang wrote:
Has anyone received tickets from GDTS for Bob at Bearsville theater? i haven't heard anything, and can't figure out if the tickets were sent out already either. anybody know anything?

thank you!

I have a friend in the same situation, she mail ordered (first day) but no tickets in hand. For what it is worth...NOT A RUMOR - but not firsthand info-

This is from Sunday nights show on sirius / XM - the golden road - per David Gans - Bobby did not cancel this one of his solo shows (Bearsville) because he's going to be there with Levon Helm - playing Friday night. This is consistent with the show list on Bobby's website.

bobweir.net/

I just don't know if the mail order was oversold (likely - you can check that online at GDTSTOO). If you mail ordered on time and if you were charged, I would hope you will get in.

For what it's worth, I bought 4 tickets to his Westbury NY show. Two by mail order and they did charge my credit card ~ 3 weeks ago, even though this show will be rescheduled so I have no tickets yet. I was also afraid the venue would sell out (it holds less than 3,000 people) so I bought two more tickets from ticketbastard (or Frontgate or whatever) for which I was charged and I have those (worthless) tickets in hand ...they were emailed to me immediately after I paid for them.

If you figure out what's going on, please post an update. I'm sure you're not the only one lacking in some direction.

~Long are the days we stopped to decide, where we should go, we just ride
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 2.78 seconds