• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

Re: Set List: SDSU Open Air Theatre, Oct. 2, 2012

#200311 1 year, 9 months ago
definitely check out Chris's audience recordings. he does very good work.

as for the Shoreline show, there is one version posted at etree... bt.etree.org/details.php?id=559001.

still waiting for the San Diego show to pop up, but it should be soon.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Set List: SDSU Open Air Theatre, Oct. 2, 2012

#200316 1 year, 9 months ago
im glad my prayer was well received, though itmay have not done much good with a stream.

it does read like its a joke, but i swear i was prayin as i typed. i pray often, its theraputic.
i dont subscribe to any particular religious group, but i was born in america, and raised by christian parents,so i pray to god in jesuss name, or you know like hes the prophet, buddha, god-head, etc. though most of my beliefs on such issues are morre buhdist in nature, the goal is to attain elightenment, not salvation, it salves my sould to know that even the unelightened are given salvation, though i shant limit that salvation to only deciples of Christ, cause thats gods decision not mine, and i got enough to think about. i dont like religions that require its memebers to recruit others. its like they think they can do better than god at revealing himself to others? i dont know. i dont want or like to discuss religion cause some people are so childish about it.

thanks for hearing my prayer god,
sorry for praying for such a silly thing, when there are important things to pray about
i also commend your not answering internet prayers,
i dont have a facebook either.
in jesuss name, i love you.
take care.
(my computer just made a wierd noise i think, its really hard on the server to reach god)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

Re: Set List: SDSU Open Air Theatre, Oct. 1, 2012

#200392 1 year, 9 months ago
Griff wrote:
illuminaughty wrote:
peter tosh/jimmy cliff must have been kewl.

Dear god(dont get mad i dont cap. god, its a title not your name),
please for Christs sakes let us furthur forumers find a stream, and not just any stream,
but clear, commercial free stream.
i pray for this not just for myself, but for alll the hethans on this forum,
who while they live in sin and debachury, deep down love you,
and "get back on their feet someday, and live the life they should",
i also ask for forgivness for my sins,
including praying via the internet if thats a sin.
in Jesuss name, i love you god.
take care.

Bro - this a great. I am both a Deadhead ('79) and a Christian (2001) and just love this. I know it's in jest brotha, yet thats what its all about. In my travels, so many Deadheads reflect the teachings of Jesus............Love, Compassion and Acceptance.........that I find them the most Christ-like people I have met.

Which is so funny since there is such a huge aversion to Christianity in our community. I am sure it really is "organized" religion (Catholic, Protestant, Baptist and so on) that turns everyone off, and not the actual message. Because they are the same...........Peace and Love!!

Griff, I can agree with you here. I think you have touched on something that is true for a lot of people and their feelings toward organized religion's message of acceptance, peace, love, and aside from the preaching against gays and lesbians civil rights and being the root cause of a call to "divinely inspired" massive bloodshed, organized religion just has no sense of humour or irony about itself.

BTW have you seen Rick Griffin's Gospel of John. It is his masterpiece hands down in my opinion, and an awesome testimony for the actual message, but the art critic in me says that the cover art for Aoxomoxoa is equally as passionate and visionary in scope. Sorry to be a smart ass but the deadhead in me couldn't resist having a little fun and I believe in Jesus. Peace to you.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#200535 1 year, 9 months ago
All photos property of ShakedownNews.com. Photos by Billy Sunday Thanks for sharing these 11 photos from the 167 at www.facebook.com/ShakdownNews

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Sustainabill.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#200539 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#200541 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank You Jerry